I’m serious about saving money, but the following tips are a little to extreme for me:
- Keep dog and cat fur that they shed, to stuff pillows with.
- Keep dryer lint to stuff pillows with.
- Use cloth toilet paper (yes, I have actually heard of a family that did this).
- Use hand signals when turning in your car, so your blinker bulbs will last longer.
- Take fewer showers, and on the rare occasion you do shower, skip the soap and shampoo to save even more money!
- By 2 ply toilet paper and pull it apart to make one ply.
- Not going to the doctor or dentist when you really need to.
- Using your fallen out hair to scrub things with. One of the sites I get weekly tips from actually had a lady suggest this! The next week, they apologized for the “gross” tip! lol