It’s been a while since I showed you some of my free samples, so here they are:
- A Sun-Maid raisin recipe book.
- 3 shampoo samples and 2 conditioners – I love using these for overnight trips, they’re the perfect size for traveling.
- Some glass wipes for cleaning windows.
- Downy scent booster – They smell great, I can’t wait to try them in my laundry. I’ll probably save them for a load of sheets and towels.
- 1 Shout wipe to go – It also came with a $.55 coupon. I don’t normally buy things like these, but I’m thinking I may use the coupon and buy some. They’d be handy to keep in my purse for when Gracia spills things on her clothes while out.
- Crest toothpaste and mouth wash – Perfect size for traveling! They’re was also a floss sample, but it was in this really tiny package and I can’t find it anywhere, I think it got tossed in the trash.
- I also got a Soy-joy bar that Gracia and I split, it was okay, but I’d never buy them. Gracia really liked it though!
- I got a dry cat food sample that Fuzzy’s already eaten.
- And after I took the above picture I got a small box of cheerios in the mail, which Gracia happily ate for breakfast! =)
And if you live near an HEB be sure to pick up their free new magazine with recipes, tips and coupons!