Whenever I make a thankful list, I’m always overwhelmed at how much I have to be grateful for, but I seem to forget that until I make a conscious effort to think of things I’m thankful for. So today I’m going to share my thankful list with you. Some of the things are big things and some are little, but sometimes the little things are the ones that make my day.
- I can’t tell you how glad I am that I have Christ in my life, and that I no longer have to struggle with doubt of my salvation!
- I’m very grateful for Cameron in my life. He makes me laugh, gives me pep talks when I need them and sometimes sends me random texts asking how my day’s going.
- Gracia is the funniest little girl I know! I love here wake-up hugs, excitement over the littlest things and taking her with me pretty much everywhere I go!
- Our little home is little, but it keeps us warm in the winter and cool in the summer and gives us a place to be together as a family.
- Even though we have had our share of vehicle problems, I’m thankful right now both the car and moped are running fine!
- I was very blessed to have grown up in a loving and Christian home. As a kid I didn’t know there were so many other kids living in broken, abusive and unloving homes.
- I’m thankful for the Bible in my language. There are thousands of languages without the Bible, but I’m blessed to have at least 3 English Bibles sitting right here in my house.
- I’m thankful for the other blogs that I read because they inspire and encourage me.
- Thankful for a sunny day today, and that we have lots of sunny days here in Texas.
- And I’m thankful for air conditioning to go along with these sunny days!
“Rejoice in the Lord alway, and again I say, Rejoice.” Philippians 4:4
What are you thankful for today?