We got snow last night, see?
This is the pumpjack behind our house:
Now onto groceries:
I spent about $37 on groceries at HEB this week and plan on stopping by Sam’s Club later this week for cheese, hamburger meat and milk.
Breakfasts: Oatmeal (I’ve started putting craisins it my oatmeal…mmm), toast, eggs, smoothies
Lunches: Leftovers, burritos or sandwiches and Cameron will probably eat out a couple times
- Veggie soup and grilled cheese sandwiches – We were supposed to have this tonight, but I accidentally left my crock pot on warm instead of high, so the veggies were still hard. We just had grilled cheese and corn instead. Tomorrow we’ll eat the soup.
- Salmon melts, steamed acorn squash and salad
- Taco salad (I plan on freezing some of the taco meat, but I won’t cook potatoes in the in the meat I’m freezing, as I haven’t had good success freezing potatoes)
- Chili on baked potatoes (I plan on freezing some of the chili)
- Stir fry with rice, eggs, zucchini, cabbage, carrots, peas and whatever other veggies I find in my fridge
- Leftovers X2