I didn’t take a picture of my groceries this week, but I spent about $115 between HEB and Sam’s Club. Since it’s almost February, I’m counting this in my February budget.
It looks like it’s going to be a busy week, so I have some easier meals planned this week.
Breakfasts: Oatmeal, cream of wheat, toast, eggs, smoothies or granola (and no, it’s not homemade, I bought it this time)
Lunches: Sandwiches or leftovers
- Stuffed peppers in the crock-pot
- Taco salad, chips and salsa
- Meat burritos with the leftover taco salad meat, chips and salsa and steamed carrots
- Ramen noodle stir fry
- Chicken spiedies, salad and grapefruit
- Leftovers or sandwiches if we don’t have enough leftovers
- Cici’s Pizza – We have a coupon. Last time Cameron ate there for lunch there was a coupon on the back of the receipt. W just had to take a 5 minute online survey to use the coupon.