This weekend we spent about $88 at HEB, $25 at Sam’s Club and $5 at the Natural Grocers. I didn’t get a picture taken of all the groceries, but my fridge is very full!
Now for this week’s menu:
Breakfasts: Toast, oatmeal, smoothies, eggs or fruit, and I’m thinking I might make crepes on Saturday, but try them with bananas and peanut butter this time.
Lunches: Leftovers for me and Gracia, eating out for Cameron, although he said he’s going to try to keep his lunches under $5, and he’ll take some trail mix for an afternoon snack.
- Crock Pot vegetarian stuffed peppers (although I’ll be making them with pinto beans instead of black beans, because that’s what I had in the freezer) and pineapple
- Bean burritos, chips salsa and steamed broccoli
- Grinder burgers, corn on the cob and cooked greens
- Chicken quesadillas, chips and salsa and veggie sticks
- Salmon melts, steamed broccoli and salad
- Egg salad sandwiches, steamed broccoli and salad