I went to three different stores over the weekend (HEB, Albertsons and Sam’s), then Cameron ended up running to the store another time, so I think our grocery total so far for the month of July is close to $100, but we have lots of food in the house now!
Breakfasts: Oatmeal, cream of wheat, toast, eggs, yogurt or smoothies
Lunches: Sandwiches or leftovers and Cameron will eat out
- Sandwiches, salad and fruit
- Date night for Cameron’s birthday??
- Chicken sausage spaghetti, sautéed zucchini and salad
- Chicken and brown rice, sautéed green beans, and fruit
- Chicken and black bean quesadillas, chips and salsa and veggie sticks
- Veggie & barley soup and grilled cheese sandwiches
And I’ll also be making this whole wheat honey carrot cake for Cameron’s birthday. What’s on your menu this week?