As I looked through my cupboard I found some hamburger buns that needed to get used up, so I made bread crumbs and added them to my big bag in the freezer. I realized if I’m going to get all these crumbs eaten before we move, I’d better get a move on (no pun intended)! Here’s 10 ideas for using up bread crumbs. The ones in italics are things I’ve actually tried.
- Make your own shake and bakes.
- Make bread crumb cookies.
- Use as a coating in homemade chicken fingers.
- Top a casserole or homemade mac’n'cheese.
- Use in meatloaf.
- Use in meatballs.
- Eat it on pasta.
- Coat and bake some potatoes.
What are your favorite ways to use up bread crumbs?