In 5 weeks we’ll be in Missouri starting our missionary training!!! I can’t believe it! That means we only have a few more weeks (depending on when and if the trailer sells) of living in our tiny home. As I think about moving out of our 8 by 32 space I have lots of thoughts going through my mind!
I will not miss:
- My tiny oven that cooks really hot in the middle.
- Not having much counter space.
- Our kitchen table serving as desk, counter and table.
- Gracia’s toys in the middle of the house.
- How quick it gets messy.
I think I will miss:
- How close we always feel, since our house is almost a one room home.
- Our nice little yard and two big trees (although I know we’ll have plenty of trees in Missouri).
- How quick it is to clean up.
Once we move to Missouri, we’ll be living in an apartment on campus, so even though it still won’t be a mansion, I’m sure it’ll feel like one as it will probably have 2 whole bedrooms! Come back in about 5 weeks and maybe I’ll have some pictures of our new home for you!