This week’s menu is a little bizarre, I’m trying to eat up random things around the house.
Breakfasts: Cream of wheat, oatmeal, toast, eggs or smoothies
Lunches: Leftovers, chicken sandwiches or quesadillas. Cameron will probably eat out a few times.
- Bean soup & corn bread – To use up miscellaneous beans and cornmeal.
- Kale soup – To use kale from my bountiful basket, potatoes, and evaporated milk in the pantry.
- Tuna or chicken salad sandwiches & zucchini tots – To use bread crumbs.
- Chicken, Mexican rice, mole sauce and sautéed yellow squash – To use rice and mole sauce.
- Stirfry – To use rice & soy sauce
- Bean burritos, chips and salsa and steamed cauliflower
- Leftovers or eat out
I also want to let you all know, I may not be posting as faithfully for a while. We have lots going on as we try to wrap things up here before moving, so the blog seems like the easiest thing to put on the back burner for now. Some days if I don’t have time to post, I may try to still post a real quick picture or tip on my facebook page.