For the month of September I have 5 specific ways I want to save:
- Try making ranch dressing mix, which I actually have tried before, but this is a different recipe.
- Keep those pieces of paper with writing or printing on only one side and use the other side for writing lists on.
- Make a batch of refried beans and freeze them.
- Try making my own homemade laundry detergent – I’ve actually already made this, now I just need to try washing some clothes with it before I tell you the results.
- Make brown sugar (sugar + molasses) and do a price break down to see if it’s really cheaper.
Are there a few areas you want to focus on saving this month? I’m thinking about making this a regular monthly thing.