The Money Saving Mom has been sharing her weekly goals and you can link you your goals too. I’ve thought about doing this before, but never have. And then tonight we were talking with one of the staff here and she was talking about scheduling and time management and things, and after thinking about it, I’m going to try sharing my goals! Why am I telling all of you about my goals? Well I figure if I’m gonna make a list I might as well put them in a post, and I know when I post about things I’m way more likely to actually accomplish them! So I came up with 10 goals that I’d like to accomplish this week.
- Get all of my homework done on time and listen to classes I missed when in day care.
- Make a batch of chili for the freezer.
- Make some chicken fajitas for the freezer.
- Make at least one more post this week (not counting this one).
- Record spending for the first week of Sept. I have to admit ever since the move I haven’t kept any track of our finances, and really need to get back into it!
- Send a card to a hurting friend.
- Get back in the habit of reading over my memory verses almost every day. Maybe I should do it first thing in the morning?
- Finish at least one, maybe 2 dishcloths.
- Send paypal money to a lady I’m buying some things from!!! I feel weird posting this here, but maybe I’ll remember if I actually tell you about it!
- Exercise 3 times.