Here’s how I did with my goals last week.
Get all of my homework done on time and listen to classes I missed when in day care.Check!
Make a batch of chili for the freezer. Make some chicken fajitas for the freezer.I decided to just cut the chicken up, put it in the fajita marinade and just freeze it raw like that. Then when we want fajitas I can just defrost it and cook it up with some onions and bell peppers, hope it works!
Make at least one more post this week (not counting this one).I was actually able to make 2 more.
- Record spending for the first week of Sept. I have to admit ever since the move I haven’t kept any track of our finances, and really need to get back into it! Ummm….failed this one, maybe this week?
Send a card to a hurting friend. Sent it this morning.
- Get back in the habit of reading over my memory verses almost every day. Maybe I should do it first thing in the morning? I only read over it once….need some work in this area.
Finish at least one, maybe 2 dishcloths.I’m on dishcloth # 3. Send paypal money to a lady I’m buying some things from!!! I feel weird posting this here, but maybe I’ll remember if I actually tell you about it!Done!!
- Exercise 3 times. I only ran once.
This weeks top 10 goals!
- Make a phone call.
- Read over memory verse multiple times.
- Excercise 3 times.
- Cut a bag of rags (it’s my work detail here at the training center).
- Send a card.
- Finish last dishcloth.
- Send a wedding gift.
- Keep track of how I spend my time. We started doing this just today….it’s kind of scary!
- Record the first half of September spendings….since I didn’t do it last week.
- Make one or two more posts this week.