I feel so special! Lois from Living Simply Free nominated me for a “7 Things About Me” post! Thanks Lois!
- I lived in Paraguay, South America as a Missionary Kid.
- I have never lived in one house longer than 5 years at a time.
- I’ve lived in 2 countries and 5 US states.
- I actually got rid of our iron on our last move, since I couldn’t remember the last time I had used it.
- I love ice-cream!
- I call the year 2006 the year of changes. I moved back to the US, got my drivers liscence, got my first job (Yay McDonalds!), started Bible School, got engaged, and even managed to get married before the year was over (Dec. 30)!
- My parents and little brother are coming to visit in exactly one week from today!! I don’t know if that counts as something about me….but what can I say…I’m super excited!
Now I get to nominate 7 more people!
- Twinology 2011
- Practicing Frugal
- Ready, Set, Simplify
- The Smelly Shack
- Thrifty Mom In Boise
- A Frugal Spinster
- My Lil Adventures