We’re talking about goals in our Time Stewardship class and it’s motivating me to write up 10 goals for this week. I struggle with what 10 goals to post, as I tend to want to write things like “do homework” or “keep house tidy”. But as I was thinking about it things like homework, I almost always get done on time and things like “keep house tidy” is just to general. So my list is pretty specific things that I’m writing down because I could see myself forgetting or just not getting around to.
- Make some muffins (apple maybe?).
- Cook & freeze black beans.
- Make Gracia’s scarf and finish her hat.
- Do financial update for October.
- Have someone over for a meal. Haven’t decided who or when yet.
- Get at least one more post up this week.
- Start making a Christmas gift list.
- Make some phone calls.
- Read over memory verses multiple times.
What are your top goals for the week?