I have to say, sharing my goals on my blog really helps motivate me! Knowing that in a week I’m going to tell you how many of my goals I actually accomplished really makes me more likely to do them! And since I only did 6 out of 11, I can only imagine how little I’d get done if I hadn’t blogged about it!
Last Week’s Goals
Make some muffins (apple maybe?).
Cook & freeze black beans.
- Make Gracia’s scarf and finish her hat. – I still need to finish the scarf and maybe add a flower to the hat.
Do financial update for October.
- Have someone over for a meal. Haven’t decided who or when yet. - Nope, didn’t do that.
Get at least one more post up this week.
Start making a Christmas gift list.
- Make some phone calls. - I tried, but apparently had the wrong numbers.
- Read over memory verses multiple times. – No, to my shame, probably the most important thing on this list I didn’t do.
- Sew up a tear in Cameron’s shorts
- Finish hat and scarf
- Cook something in our fire pit with our dutch oven (want to learn this skill, any tips?).
- Cut back on caffeine
- Post at least one more post.
- Work on a series I want to eventually post.
- Write a post for our ministry blog.
- Finish reading “Too Small to Ignore”
- Memorize 1 verse