Time to see how well I did on last weeks goals…
Sew up a tear in Cameron’s shortsI did do this, but after finishing them, I realized I probably need to go over them one more time to make them more secure, so it’s going on this week’s list again.
- Finish hat and scarf - I finished the scarf, but it’s not a very big or warm one, so I’m making a new one. I made the flower for the hat, just need to sew it on.
- Cook something in our fire pit with our dutch oven (want to learn this skill, any tips?) – We had something come up and didn’t do this.
- Cut back on caffeine – Maybe a little?
Post at least one more postYup! I posted a yummy pear muffin recipe! Work on a series I want to eventually post
- Write a post for our ministry blog. – Oops
- Finish reading “Too Small to Ignore” - Oops again.
Memorize 1 verse
I completed exactly half of my goals…maybe I can do better this week.
- Have someone over for a meal.
- Re-sew rip in Cameron’s shorts.
- Finish Gracia’s hat and scarf for real!!
- Make laundry detergent – I’m still loving the homemade soap, although we did run through it faster than I thought we would.
- Go through winter clothes.
- Post at least one more post this week (Which I will do tomorrow, since I’m hosting Kitchen Tip Tuesday for Tammy’s Recipes!!! Can’t wait!!)
- Work some more on a series.
- Memorize the next verse, while still retaining last week’s verse.
- Spend 1 hour studying Spanish grammar or reading in Spanish, my already lacking Spanish has gotten extremely rusty and we’re attending a Spanish speaking church, so I need to work on it!
What do you plan on doing this week?