This past year I found 12 projects I wanted to try for the year 2012. Here are the results:
- Make a headband out of an old t-shirt. - Started this, it wasn’t looking as nice as I wanted so I never finished it.
Complete my price book! I’ve been procrastinating on this way too long. –I did quite a bit on this, but that was in TX and now that we’re in MO it doesn’t really apply. Try my hand at regrowing green onions.- I did try this, and it worked for a while, but then I had trouble with the onions getting slimy, I don’t know if I didn’t rinse them off enough or what. Make foaming hand soap from regular liquid hand soap.- Did this and it works great!! I do it all the time now! Make spinach artichoke dip.– Made this a couple times, which reminds me I have some canned artichokes in the pantry at home…. Make spinach feta quiche.– Make this all the time, but sometimes I substitute the feta for cheddar, and I’ve tried it with bacon bits and broccoli too.
- Make copy cat Olive Garden salad. – Never got around to this, but still want to try it sometime.
- Make homemade humus from homemade tahini. -Didn’t get around to this either.
- Try curling my hair with a sock. - Or this.
- Make something from The Frugal Girl’s ebook. – Or this!
Make homemade play-dough- Tammy from Tammy’s Recipes has it priced (for the cheaper unscented kind) at only 27 cents for 2 cups! – I did this with some friends, and it was lots of fun!
- Make homemade pasta. – Didn’t try this one either.
That means I did half of the projects I set out to try…not very impressive, but I’m glad I tried the ones I did!