- If the celery is getting limp, cut the bottom off and put it in a cup of water in your fridge to help liven it back up.
- Storing celery wrapped in aluminum foil in your fridge also helps it last longer.
- Cut them up and eat as a crunchy snack.
- Spread peanut butter on them and top with raisins, craisins, nuts, seeds or chocolate chips for ants on a log.
- Cut up and put in soups, casseroles, tuna salad, stir-fry, etc…
- If the celery is getting old, but still edible use it in veggie, chicken or beef broth.
- Celery leaves are edible too, they’re especially good in broths!
This post is linked at Tammy’s Recipes for Kitchen Tip Tuesday.