The last several days have been…shall we say CRAZY?? But things seems to be settling down, at least for now and I’m itching to do more blogging!
Like usual, I’ve been doing some frugal and some not-so-frugal things.
- Not-so-frugal: Store bought popsicles.
- Frugal: Wrapping them in a clean rag instead of a paper towel to keep little hands from getting cold and sop up drips.
- Not-so-frugal: When 2 popsicles broke and spilled their juice the other night, I just tossed them.
- Frugal: When another one broke, I poured the remainder of the popsicle juice into an old spice jar and put a plastic spoon into it for a popsicle handle. Into the freezer it went for someone to enjoy later.
- Frugal: Using up questionable milk in banana muffins.
- Frugal: Cutting open the free sample toothpaste tube to get a couple more uses out of it.
- Frugal: Sewing a button onto Cameron’s shorts. Love clothes that come with a spare button!
- Not-So-Frugal: Cleaning out the freezer and tossing a couple of things.
What frugal or not-so-frugal things have you been up to?