That title sounds bizarre, but lately God has been showing me so much that I grow the most through the hard things.
- Seeing my sin nature come out has reminded me just how much I’ve been forgiven by God.
- When I’ve felt people don’t approve of what I’m doing, it has helped me realize that I’ve been seeking man’s approval not God’s.
- Infertility has forced me to question where I was seeking my joy.
- When I’m hurting, the Word of God is that much more refreshing and healing and because of difficulty I now have a thirst for His truths more than I’ve had in a long time.
- Difficulties in parenting has reminded me that I’m a complete failure and only God working in me can accomplish anything good.
- Boasting in my weaknesses and being strongest when I’m weak has a whole new meaning to me now. I encourage you to check out 2 Corinthians 12:1-10, these verses blow my mind.