I’ve been kinda dreading this post, cuz I just love so many awesome blogs! I have several that I check on a regular basis and others that I just go to when I have more time and happen to think of it. And I’m always discovering new blogs, so this list is definitely not comprehensive and it will probably change a million times, but for now here’s some of my favorites!
- Living Well Spending Less
- Money Saving Mom – If you read frugal blogs, chances are you’ve seen this one. Her blog is huge!
- The Frugal Girl
- Practicing Frugal
- The Peaceful Mom
- The Non-Consumer Advocate - Her name’s Katy too!
- A Blossoming Life
- Owlhaven - Not only do I love Mary Ostyn’s blog, but I love her book Family Feasts for $75 a Week.*
- One Thankful Mom – Great blog with honest truth!
- An Inviting Home – I recently stumbled across this blog and am so glad I did! This family adopted a sibling group of 3 from FOSTER CARE!!! (now you see why I’m drawn to it). They also have 2 bio kids, so she’s a busy woman! I’ve read her post One Year Later multiple times and plan on reading it again!
- Ready Set Simplify
- Tammy’s Recipes – She has lots of good recipes and kitchen tips, but one of my favorites is her copy-cat Olive Garden salad! Mmmm!
And of course, there’s plenty more that I read, but this should at least get you started if you’re looking for some good reads!