I finally got around to mixing up my own foaming hand soap! I just put some water and liquid hand soap in the foaming dispenser then shook it up! That was it, so easy! I used roughly 10 percent soap to 90 percent water, so it definitely will stretch our liquid soap! I’m definitely going to keep this up, since it takes only a minute to do!
I got a great idea from MoneySavingMom.com. I want to try one new project or recipe every month this year. Some of the things I picked are really simple and easy, but I know if I post about them I’ll be a lot more likely to actually getting around to them. They’re in no particular order, and I’ll just pick whatever project I feel like each month.
- Make a headband out of an old t-shirt.
- Complete my price book! I’ve been procrastinating on this way too long.
- Try my hand at regrowing green onions.
- Make foaming hand soap from regular liquid hand soap.
- Make spinach artichoke dip.
- Make spinach feta quiche.
- Make copy cat Olive Garden salad.
- Make homemade hummus from homemade tahini.
- Try curling my hair with a sock.
- Make something from The Frugal Girl’s ebook.
- Make homemade play-dough - Tammy from Tammy’s Recipes has it priced (for the cheaper unscented kind) at only 27 cents for 2 cups!
- Make homemade pasta.
Can’t wait to start trying these and posting my results!