Even though jello isn’t usually thought of as a healthy food, it can be! You can make it with unflavored gelatin and natural juice with no added sugars or dyes and then add some fruit for vitamins and fiber! And gelatin has all kinds of health benefits!
Here’s some more freebies. Seems like I’ve been getting a lot lately. =)
- 2 Huggies diapers
- 2 Dove conditioner samples
- Some pectin. I’m excited about this because I’ve never made any kind of jelly or jam before, so I think I’ll try a simple recipe, probably a freezer variety because I’ve never canned before.
- A coupon for a free can of cat food…Fuzzy’s excited!
- A Kashi granola bar, not pictured because we already ate it.
- A small sample of cereal, which Gracia already ate too.
- Sweet pea and violet lotion, which smells great! I haven’t decided if I’ll keep it for myself or use it as a gift. It’s the perfect size for a stocking stuffer at Christmas!
- Men’s body wash
- Suave dry shampoo
- And 3 $1 Suave coupons that came with the samples
And as a side note, on my facebook page I try to share freebie links I find, so you can “like” my page to get in on these goodies!
I also got some almost free juice! I saw on A Thrifty Mom you could get free lemonade and orange juice from Walgreens by using a Walgreen’s coupon plus these printable ones. When I gave the guy the coupons though he was only able to use one of the Walgreen’s ones. Maybe only one per customer, I don’t know. But for only 71 cents I got two small bottles of juice! For a minute I felt like a mini-extreme couponer!
And on another note, see the skirt I’m wearing in this photo? A while back I was given a bunch of clothes to look through to see if I could find any that I wanted. They were in really good shape and mostly name brand clothes! One of the things I picked out was that skirt, only it was a skort. Skorts can’t make up their mind if they should be a skirt or shorts. And the shorts part kinda bunched up and made the skirt not lay as flat…so I figured it was free and I had nothing to lose, so I took a pair of scissors to that skort and helped it make up its mind on what it should be! I cut off the short part and now it’s a full fledged skirt! I didn’t even have to do any sewing, the cutting just took me a minute! And now it’s my most worn skirt!