- I bought 2 packs of toilet paper from Amazon. It was only 47 cents per double roll, and since we bought 2 packs, we were able to get free shipping.
- I think I’ll turn leftover venison roast into stew for supper tonight.
- I enjoyed some homemade ice-coffee today!
Not So Frugal:
- If I had taken the time, I could’ve put my swag bucks towards a $5 amazon gift card and used that to knock $5 off the toilet paper price.
- I cleaned out the fridge over the weekend, and ended up tossing dip, oranges, beans, and probably more that I can’t remember, which reminds me of a post I saw today at Money Saving Mom called “5 Tips to Waste Less in the Kitchen.”
- I had some late library books and had to pay a late fee.
What frugal, or not so frugal things have you been up to lately?